Commander Charles Tucker III, also known as Trip, is a Starfleet engineer on the NX-01 Enterprise. Blond and blue eyed, Trip is a fit and tirm man in his mid thirties. A southern gentleman from Florida, he comes complete with southern drawl that supports a goofy but stubborn personality and often hides a brilliant and innovative mind.
- A tan polo shirt, dirty and slightly torn
- A pair of brown jeans, dirty and slightly torn
- A brown leather belt
- A pair of brown leather boots
- A pair of thick white socks, dirty
- A set (tank and shorts) of Starfleet issue royal blue undergarments
- A World War II era pistol with slight alien modifications, 5 bullets left in the chamber
Trip comes from the season 4 episode Storm Front Part 2 of the television series Star Trek Enterprise.